I feel vindicated

by Junction-Guy 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I recently discovered that it wasn't me after all, and that some people are just jerks. I am at peace.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I hate it when people sneak into your house and poop in your bed and make you think that you did it during the night too

:(

• Junction-Guy
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek

Junction-Guy:

I recently discovered that it wasn't me after all, and that some people are just jerks. I am at peace.

I'm confused. Haven't you always blamed your problems on other people being jerks? How is this a new thing?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Being better than other people is a wonderful feeling. Congratulations.

S

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I hate it when people sneak into your house and poop in your bed and make you think that you did it during the night too

Damn, they're on to me. The jig's up.

W

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

LOL :D

• Priest73
    Priest73

"I recently discovered that it wasn't me after all, and that some people are just jerks. I am at peace."

Wow. And it only took you the better part of 40 years to figure it out.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, only the last couple of months. It wasn't me, as I have proved to myself. There are alot of jerks in the XJW community, I thought it was just me and something I did. I almost started believing that baloney, but they opened their mouths and that was all that was needed.

• dinah
    dinah

In my 40 years I have learned there are many jerks. I've also learned that I can be a real biatch, so sometimes it IS me!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit