Alan Feuerbacher, Bob Wallen and "Apostasy"

by Dogpatch 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hmmm...

let's see..

Dogz has a few nice things to share today!

First on the agenda:

from a KM school in Nov 2001 in Fremont, Calif., in the far right corner, is Robert "Bob" Wallen, high level mucky muck at Bethel, rated #2 in power and authoritae by Barb herself!

(stay tuned for Barb's new rating system for GB and other Bethel members: on a scale of 1-5, one being thew most powerful. :-)) Who, pray tell?

Watchtower leaders other thanme, of course! http://www.freeminds.org/video/lrf4.ram

Bob Wallen, representing the MostHigh Authoritae of the Executive Personnel Offices of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide Should We All Choose To Accept This Nonsense dept.

In the other corner, with a split lip from his last H2O battle online, but with new smarmy weapons on board, is ALAN FEUERBACHER, resident hero of H2O and oft bane of Simon.

GO AT IT GENTLEMEN!!! first run

Wallen defends 19th Century religious dogma surrounding the most powerful bugaboo known to man:

APOSTASY

It's big!

It's stupendous!

Listen and learn why these men deserve to run laundromats and nothing more.

http://www.exjws.net/Wallen.mp3

Randy

• yknot
    yknot

Thanks Randy......

MP3 Comment: Pray in his behalf....when he is dabbling in apostasy?????.... quiet suspect and shocking

What is next public praying for unrepentant sinners, DFd and DAd?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Ha! It's funny . . .

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Heh,

According to Barb's Power Mogul ratings, Don Adams shares #2 with Robert Wallen, who, I think, is still administrative assistance.

But then she ruins it and goes off, saying Harry Peloyan shares #2 position as well. Unholy trinity? Barb, can you clarify this? Barb?

We'll hear from Harry and Teddy soon.

In favor of the man (Wallen), Barb says he has a real nice personality and he is a great guy.

Yeah, until you get him in cult mode! Listen to this guy in the second half of the mp3 especially.

SCARY.

For some of you who think all of us at Bethel were like this fruitcake, think again.

In my wildest dreams I could not imagine being so braindead and lockstep to a stupid organization.

or was I?

that's the beauty of mind control.

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

and click on the yellow ad below to learn more!

R

• avishai
    avishai

Ha! The old "What do the apostates replace it with?" Straw man. If something is BS, it's BS. You throw dog turds in the toilet, you don't look for something to "replace" them with.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Mark Noumair told our class to make friends with Wallen. When I got back from Cameroon after my 2 attacks, he met with me and my ex for 5 minutes and was very cold. I could tell he viewed me as beneath him.

He does have a ton of power. They delegate a lot to him on where missionaries go and live, and if he is on your side and you make a "request" that goes against what the branch first thought, guess who wins the day? It sure isn't the branch....

• Satanus
    Satanus

That was alanf? He sure is smooth in getting the bigwig into the convo.

S

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Was this the Wallen that spent so long at the Farm? and whose dad was a CO?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Thanks for posting this. I would have said almost exactly what Wallen said on this point when I was fully immersed 20 years ago.

This is actually quite interesting in gaining an insight into the thinking of the Watchtower leadership elite and highly brainwashed ultra-loyal JW. Wallens statements (said in a tone conveying amazement and disbelief) that "what are we left with?"; "what else is there"; "what do apostates offer?"; "all they do is tear down but give nothing back", etc, really shows how totally enamoured they are of the ORGANISATION. It is not about Jesus or simple faith in God, or modest fellowship with just a few other Christians, no, it is all about the organisation!..the Watchtower mother-ship. They cannot even begin to imagine life without the precious and powerful nurturing ORGANISATION dominating their whole life! It scares the hell out of them!!!

Take the ORGANISATION away and they literally feel they are left with nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit