Aug WT read it

by mouthy 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

ALL Jehovah's Witnesses should read it.

Some one just called & read it to me,It is all about showing Love & kindness to every one not only among themselves .

What a load of Cods Wallop after all the families they have devided .I am so ticked

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    What a load of Cods Wallop...

Mouthy, this is a public forum. GO TO YOUR ROOM until you clean up your potty mouth, mouthy.

Ha, I always wanted to say that.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THAT LANGUAGE THAT ON THIS FORUM.

Researcher74

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, this is a public forum. GO TO YOUR ROOM until you clean up your potty mouth, mouthy.

Ha, I always wanted to say that. ROLFL!!!! Billy my 1st laugh of the day Thanks but do you know what a Cods Wallop is?????? NO I bet you dont,,,,

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ok. Investigater.I bet YOU dont know what it is either ( It is a Cockney expression)

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Wow forgot my name again!! By the way , which issue was that , the public or insider issue?

Investigator74

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOps I am sorry I screwed up your name ( OLD AGE) Oh I dont know & it is a long distance call to find out. I am sure someone on here will oblige

Are you going to PA Love ????Oct 10th?

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Anyone have the August edition?

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Wow time flys!!!!!!! I just started a new job a month ago and I'm working weekends so my chances are slim on getting the time off, but you never know. So far I haven't recieved a answer back ,so I'm crossing my fingers

• alamb
    alamb

I think I have one. Found it in my door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit