DATELINE ON TONIGHT

by beepers 11 Replies latest jw friends

• beepers
    beepers

I heard on the tv line up that datelines story for tonight is a relogions tolerance of child abuse. I think it is on at 9 central.

Amy

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

OH MY GOD

I am so glad I checked the board today!

• mindfield
    mindfield

You gotta be kidding me...

Could this be it?

• mindfield
    mindfield

I don't want to be a party pooper or anything, but I checked the dateline site, and no mention is made of the program... well, of course it could be broadcasted... The only mention of tonight's programming is:

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27
    10:00 P.M. ET - Released detainees
    Katie Couric speaks with Heather Mercer and Dana Curry who spent three months in Afghanistan jails on charges of attempting to convert Muslims to Christianity.

Please please please......

• beepers
    beepers

I just checked NBC.COM for their line-up it didn't say anyting about it, but I'm going to tape it just in case.

Amy

• cynicus
    cynicus

Nope...

http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 - 10:00 PM ET
    Released detainees
    Katie Couric speaks with Heather Mercer and Dana Curry who spent three months in Afghanistan jails on charges of attempting to convert Muslims to Christianity.

• Celia
    Celia

Dateline NBC site :

[ http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC ]

Nothing on tonight !

• beepers
    beepers

If I'm wrong I'm sorry. I did hear it on tonight's previews though.

Amy

• wytchwomyn
    wytchwomyn

hmmm...my info button says "A report on a divorce battle"...but I saw the Katie Couric previews a couple of times today...~W~

• Seeker
    Seeker

My Info button says, "Disciplinary methods advocated by an Atlanta church lead to the removal of children from parishioners' homes."

Not our story, but it is a church abuse story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit