"new light", what do you hate about the watchtower

by mattbetrayed 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

i hate the "new light" bull shit they have pronounced the end of the world that many times iam so shocked they still have followers.however with "new light"you can get away with anythink.

what do you guys really hate about the watchtower society

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hmmmm let me see here...
    Would you consider their "new lite" to have a dimmer switch or a on/off switch.
    Lites on ,lites off,lites on, lites off (on/off switch single toggle)
    If its a dimmer switch someone yell to them to turn it the other way...

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Oh Watchtower, How do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways.
    I loathe thee to the depth and breadth and height
    My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
    For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
    I loathe thee to the level of everyday's
    Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
    I loathe thee freely, as men strive for Right;
    I loathe thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
    I loathe thee with a passion put to use
    In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
    I loathe thee with a loathing I seemed to lose
    With my lost saints, --- I loathe thee with the breath,
    Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
    I shall but loathe thee better after death.

I hate the flip flopping, the lies, the hypocrisy, and I hate the way their slave manipulates the poor souls within the clutches of the washtowel.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Everything, now that I know the truth.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

That Picture they always have on the Cover....

• heathen
    heathen

I hate the lack of humility and the eagerness to shift blame on their followers for the times they were wrong on the worlds end , such as 1975 . That's what I've read on the board anyway.They never do apologize for it but instead come up with some dogma that they are blowing Gods bugle and keeping everybody motivated in the ministry . I think there should be an apology at some point , asking forgiveness for imperfection is the only "christian" thing to do .I also hate the blood dogma that gets little children killed , if you're adult and want to turn it down that's one thing but to refuse it for somebody else is another.Gotta say I hate the way they run the memorial with all the passing emblems around for about no reason at all , I mean jeeze what is the point of that ? I'm sure there's more but for now that'll do.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What I hate about the washtowel is that they have rules that make everyday living needlessly difficult. Things from finding a job to marriage and courtship to moving out all require a washtowel or asleep to give you permission. And you have to abide by the rules, plus the rules the local hounders see fit to impose (usually to bust up any opportunities on you).

And they wonder why I am now an apostate.

• heathen
    heathen

I also really hate the way they lend money to congregations , they just recently decided not to charge interest ,gee thanks WTBTS . The money they lend is the same money that was donated to pay for the stuff to begin with .Of course the view on education when they won't do much to help people with the ministry anyway is pretty hateful.

• Deidra
    Deidra

I hate everything about the WT. Especially the sight of an Awake or Watchtower in the waiting room at my job. I always send them to the shredder before anyone can get ahold of the lies.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

"Did the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses on these matters prove to be correct? They certainly did not err in believing that God would without fail do what he had promised."

These kind of quotes are the thing that I hate. This gem is from the ‘proclaimers’ book talking about the fact that 1975 didn’t happen. They ask a question that is critical of themselves and then they don’t answer it by putting a positive statement of faith following the question that in no way answers anything.

The answer to the question "did the beliefs of JW’s prove correct..?"…the simple answer is "NO…!! It proved to be bullshit…!!".

Wouldn’t you just love it if in their literature they could be as candid…..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit