Did anyone else get the message for amama's site account suspended?

by StoneWall 14 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I can't get back on and tried with both firefox and IE....says account has been suspended. I think the whole site not my personal account..I even tried from second computer and says same thing..

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Nope....but then again I never hear anything until a week's gone by....

• sf
    sf

So, I'm not the only one.

Who were these two anyway? Her and her husband?

sKally

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

anyone have their phone #?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Yeah her and her husband opened up the site...but just swapped it over to permanent site today...must be a glitch came up on main host server...it was worknig great till then...hope it gets back up quick

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

this must be the work of demons.

• beksbks
    beksbks

They've been working like demons! Poor things, trying to get it make it great for us.

• erandir
    erandir

I got the suspended message, too. I just logged into it about 3 hours ago, and now it says account suspended. I tried the old address and got the same thing.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I haven't joined any other forum including that one, but she may be overwhelmed right now with the sudden overflow of all you JWDers.

After reading her first post here less than a month ago, we know she has six kids (oldest not with her for reasons she explained in that

first topic), hubby is away much of the time in the military, she had her tubes tied and almost bled to death after her last child, she was

drugged and date raped once, raped another time after passing out drunk, was put in foster care after her mother and father divorced and

suffered sexual abuse by a pedophile foster father. And on top of all this past trauma, she has fibromyalgia! Whew!! That was just her first

topic posts. And now we find out she has to work some weekend job holding up a sign to earn extra money!

Maybe this week has taken its toll on her. I certainly hope she is coping with all this pressure.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

hey if they need some coinage I'm in. It's too true to die

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit