What is

by John Doe 20 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ha ha. Not the same thing. ;-) I'm quite the carnivore.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've heard this stuff is nasty. I've got it on my to do list before I die. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I like most everything. From a young child I was always 'game' for foods others didn't like. I was raised with 4 siblings, 3 being male.....you get the drift. Males eat everything in sight and the girls are left with nothing so I made it a goal to find 'disgusting' things to eat where my brothers would walk away from.

The only thing I can think of that I hate is Cilantro. Cilantro hits the taste buds in the back of my tongue and just makes me need to spew. I don't know why. I have tried all the normal things along with the not so normal things. Cilantro gags me.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Vegemite doesn't sound bad................

Snails is not so good, again, it's the texture. If you like sponge in garlic butter, you might like 'em John Doe.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Vegemite is made from leftover brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacturing, and various vegetable and spice additives

That doesn't sound bad? Hmmm.

I must admit, it's hard not to like anything in butter and garlic.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No way on earth will I eat Liver....

h40

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Gee Mom, Grandpa B just gave me Beef Liver to bring home to you,what a coincidence you should mention that.

It must be Destiny....

• changeling
    changeling

You guys are crazy! I love gizzards and I put cilantro in everything! Don't know about norgewegian fish...

I eat anything.

changeling :)

• changeling
    changeling

Liver and onions with mashed potatos, yum!!!!!!!

• DJK
    DJK

Most cheese's.

Grated parmesan is the worst, smells like baby puke.

Welcome back changeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit