Time To Tell Your Story?

by sweet pea 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

It's now or never ladies and gentlemen.

Why not use this as an opportunity for openness, enrich us with your story, leave a record for all eternity (hopefully).

According to Randy (Freeminds/Dogpatch), the personal experiences are the most popular part of his site - people are looking for inspiration and to find someone with a similar experience.

Who knows how many you'll help with yours?

Go for it, let's really get to know each other.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

ROFL - see you got a great response . . . I'll tell you mine if you like!! Pub LOL

• free2think
    free2think
    ROFL - see you got a great response . . . I'll tell you mine if you like!! Pub LOL

Ditto.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I was born a poor black child. . . (no wait, that wasn't me)

• Gregor
    Gregor

I was just thinking about this very subject. It is, to me, like tackleing that project to clean out and organize the tool shed. I always seem to find something else I need to do like clipping my toenails....

Still thinking...

• restrangled
    restrangled

I was naive enough to do it 2 years ago and had it laughed at, broadcast and used against me by another forum member.Don't bother....it ain't safe if you don't want to be exposed even under the private section. I was torn apart at several sites by posters here before the admin. could get to the problem. They did their best!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit