SO, WHERE ELSE SHALL WE NOW GO???

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Where are most of you posters going to go now? There seems like there's more than a few places that are popping up. (And thank you for already inviting me to some new forums. I appreciate that!)

• undercover
    undercover

Who else but JWD has the forum that leads to everlasting life outside of the WT?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, I have found this one to be close to my way of thinking -

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/index.php

But, the true cost of membership could inhibit the more timid or green-conservative of us...

• minimus
    minimus

You got it, Undercover.

• yknot
    yknot

Facebook, with alias name...

I am registered as Yknot Jwd

Then Join the JWD group (Thanks Besty)

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I'm not sure where I will go just yet. I'll have to observe different board dynamics. Meantime, as this board is going to close, I congradulate you on your prolific world record posts. One could always count on old Minimus for a laugh and a chat. You were bedrock here.Thanx

• minimus
    minimus

Why thank you, Tyrone! And I'm glad you're feeling chipper, my friend!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Like bread cast upon the waters....

Go ye therefore and warn all nations.....

Hopefully, the scattering of our crumbs all over diverse places on the internet will cause the Watchtower lies to be more "in your face" for surfers.

Because of this site, the movement has grown strong. Many are now well-prepared with references and refutes to all of the rhethoric put out by the Tower. The ex JWs have gained knowledge, and the strength that comes with support..not just from JWD but also Freeminds, Inc. and many other sites.

It is time now to spread out and reach many more people through diverse avenues. We are strong as individuals now. We have enough knowledge and facts to stand alone and accomplish this now.

We don't need anyone "to go to." We are the BRINGERS.

Let the battle of Armageddon begin.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Were are you headed Mini? I need a red dot around.

Hill

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit