I'm going wherever Blondie and JWfacts (Paul) are.

by yesidid 14 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

There are so many new alternate boards popping up, it will be very difficult to know who's where.

I can't do without Blondie's Watchtower study and Paul's stuff always interests me, so although I appreciate

the posts of many others, I really want to know where Paul and Blondie are going.

Please Blondie and Paul, let us know where you intend landing.

yesidid

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Just sign up to all of them...then you miss no one...lol

hope4others

• free2think
    free2think

Good idea Hope

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm gonna wait and see and decide when the dust settles - (story of my life I guess)

ql

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I think Blondie should start her own board. Her personality is perfect for it I think. Accurate and insightful, A good balance of weighty stuff with some necessary fluff thrown in to lighten the mood and not too much personal opinion.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    I think Blondie should start her own board. Her personality is perfect for it I think. Accurate and insightful, A good balance of weighty stuff with some necessary fluff thrown in to lighten the mood and not too much personal opinion.

Peppermint,

You might not always be right, but you're not wrong this time.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

yes I agree about blondie having her own board. But we're gonna need someone to look after the day to day running.

ql

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I think that Blondie should have her own board. She should also start her own religion and raise lots of money.

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL Irreverent! Make all that hard work pay off. Blondie frequents several sites already. Perhaps one of those others will do.

Does www.beliefnet.com have a Jehovah's Witness section?

• valkyrie
    valkyrie
    I'm going wherever Blondie and JWfacts (Paul) are.

LOL... familiar sentiments!

I Cor. 1:12, 13: "What I mean is this, that each one of you says: 'I belong to Paul', 'But I to Apollos', But I to Cephas', 'But I to Christ'. Then JWD exists divided." [OOPS! That might be a counterfeit rendering!] I Cor. 3:5: "What, then, is Apollos? Yes, what is Paul? Ministers through whom you became believers, even as the Lord granted each one." Who, then, is making "it" grow?

-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit