Letting go?

by Rooster 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

How long does it/did it take for you to stop thinking about JW's & the WTBTS?

It has taken me about 5 years not to think about the cult/sect everyday!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'd love to say I don't think of it at all, but I'd be lying. I have family still in and therefore I'm reminded fairly often of the effects of it. But it doesn't consume my every moment by any means.

• Rooster
    Rooster

My brother & I talk everyday about "The great tribulation & Armageddon" the are fictional character.

He will call & say watch out when going around the corners because the great tribulations & Armageddon are hiding right around the corner.

There was a sighting of Jesus Christ yesterday but you had to have glasses/eyes of discernment on from the governing body to see him!

• oompa
    oompa

Hott Damm Rooster....good to know.....I still have it nearly every sec of every day, and have a hard time NOT thinking about it for three years. So maybe I will get lucky and only suffer like this for two more years!!.........

I am about to start serious therapy focused just on my conflicted mere shell of my fomer self.....waking up is hard to do sometimes............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit