Pic of District Convention in Puerto Rico

by Cindi_67 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cindi_67
  • digderidoo
    digderidoo

You need to link your picture to an internet link, such as photobucket, instead you have linked it to your hard drive. You can probably see it as it's on your computer, but we can't.

Paul

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I covered the faces to avoid problems.

alt

• Gopher
    Gopher

One guy's on his cell phone, and peek under the railing -- there's a girl with her chin in her hands. They're booooored.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Hey, it's not easy to listen to crap for 7 hours in a day, out in the hot sun....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Was the assembly at the new baseball stadium outside of San Juan?

Very nice place (but has to be a killer sitting there in the summer).

Rub a Dub

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Was that from this year? It looks like it is indoors. Was it in Mayaguez? Ponce? San Juan?

Dave

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

This is this year. This might be the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in Hato Rey, San Juan, PR. But they also held others in the baseball fields. It's a killer in the summer. I remember one summer many years ago, I went to one in Miami, it was the race track. My daughter was just a baby and we had to leave early, we both had a heat stroke. I started throwing up and everything that comes with it, don't want to get into many details, but it was horrible. I heard people have died during assemblies because of the hot summer.

People should be very careful not to attend if their health is delicate when this assemblies are held in open places. I am a very healthy person "knock on wood" and even I suffered because of the heat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit