Does one person, personify the child-hating spirit of the JW's?

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 8 Replies latest jw friends

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

I just ask this...becauce last weekend I had a conversation with someone who could not understand why I would leave God, becauce of a person. You know the whole "Would you leave your wife becauce your boss fired you"! But my take was based on an individual during that conversation, who really illustrates to me what a disfunctional experience being in the organization was. This person used to ask me to work and not pay me. This person asked me to help his family move for 5 days. I did, but with the agreement, later that month he would help my family move, which did not include a father and my mother worked 2 jobs to kinda...pay the bills. Yet he would not fulfill his obligation. What a CREEP. And you know what...his damn pioneer wife was just to blame becauce she knew the agreement when I started to help them move, but when I asked her to reason with her CREEP of a husband, she said that was between him and me. Never mind he was 35 and I was 16. DAMN......JW kiddies get there asssssssssses handed to them by those Child-Haters! Do you think there are some who are JW's becauce they see the vulnerabilities to expose???????????????/

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I don't think it had anything to do with hating children, I think he was just a gigantic dick! If you were 100 and he had an opportunity to take advantage of you, he would have.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yeah, when i was a kid this "sister" asked me to do yard work. she had a huge yard. after getting me down in price, she came back later in the day and wondered why I by myself hadn't finished yet. LOL. what a bitch. then she bitches to all her friends about me. if i was a super hero i would not have been able to finish that yard before she got back. what a joke.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Dorktacular....that is probably right....but if you are 100 years old, you at least have some experience behind you. If ever I had to make an agreement, now to work 5 days for 1 day of help, I would tell that Creep to go fuck himself. Instead it just got around the congregation, and it was like, oh well, he's imperfect. Well who the fuck, benefits from that bullshit? That's right, the Creeps do! Yet as a child if we wanted to participate in some activity then we just got HAMMERED. That is why I say there is a component of Child-Hating activity go on in the King Doomhalls!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I really thought from the title that this was going to be about past presidents of the WatchTower Society.

And, of course - the top honors would be going to J.F.Rutherford.

He seems to have lived the real life of a child-hater in the public-persona philosophy of W.C.Fields - drank like a fish, cussed like a sailor, lived like a millionaire with cars and mansions, and would have nothing to do with his own son, let alone any other kids.

I think Knorr might have been a close runner-up. A pretty mean-spirited production czar by most accounts.

No surprise that they have discouraged families and children for most of their history. So, the whole organization has behaved about the same way as the jerk you mention...they want unconditional slave labor from their young adults...which does not really leave time or money for such silly things as procreation.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Right on James....you are probably correct that a person like that would take advantage of both children and elderly ones, but at least if you are 100 you have some experience. Also your take on how this topic could have reflected the personalities of the Presidents, very well could have been the way to go! However this jackass probably did not know anything about the Judge! Or who Homer was for the matter! He did the things he did becauce he knew he was in the right organization to get away with it! For me seeing in real life, CREEP's in action, is how I will relate to my experience being raised in the King Doomhall!

• White Dove
    White Dove

If I was in a bad mood, I'd have to say that every parent in the hall that beats their babies and kids because they can't sit still for two fuc-ing hours listening to things they can't possibly comprehend are child haters.

On second thought, I might say that in a good mood.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

LOL.....white dove.....that is so true....I'm not sure if you are a born in. But did you ever have your mother put your hand over your mouth and nose....while taking you to the beatroom. And almost suffocated you!!!! LOL

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Some people are exploiters and users.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit