Teacher sexually assulted me...........what do you think

by Jesika 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey............long time not posting........but the long timers will remember me............(hey simon)

I just had a horrible experience with an instructor of mine..........crossed the line............he grabbed my chest in school yesterday.

I have already let the head of the department know what happened and is 100% behind me on whatever I choose to do about it.

Here is the thing................the instructor that grabbed me is a pastor in the Catholic church............he recognized me from the net......from doing research on sex abuse in other religions.

Anyone who knows who I am is very familiar with the fact I don't hide who I am at all. I have posted my pic........my first and last name is on Silent Lambs and I have been at some of the events in the begining, went to the march on Bethel.

I am going to school to be an automotive tech..........so I get alot of crap from the "guys"...which I give it back...........no prob.........but to actually TOUCH ME..........is WAY different.

I am meeting with the head of the dept tomorrow.............with the teacher in question.

I am a little nervous.

Jes

• Jesika
    Jesika

didnt mean to double post............slow computer

• dawg
    dawg

Man, I hate shit like this... he damned well shouldn't have laid his hands on you... not an instructor... Be careful. I've noticed that those in academia are real frat like...take a recorder with you if you can They might lie for one another if you don't...be careful

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I would have nailed him in the gonads, one assault deserves another. Jerk.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    dawg wrote: take a recorder with you if you can They might lie for one another if you don't...be careful

or how about taking a friend with you??

Good for you for speaking up.

-Aude.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes you should go with someone else perhaps a relative and you should also tape the meeting for any future legal event, if that should occur.

You should also go to your local police department and make a statement to the police so they have it on file, perhaps they may help you out !

this kind of sexual assault is actually against the law and this instructor should be brought before the courts and be penalized.

Do not let this guy off Scot free for his stupid actions.

Lets us know here how you make out at the meeting ...please.....take care

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Shoulda called the cops, too. Last time I checked, assault is illegal.

• Rooster
    Rooster

He was out of line,,, you should blackmail him...

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Call a lawyer and bring him/her, let them know you mean business...if you do this I for see your teacher getting fired and you passing with flying colors.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

An instructor? What does this jerk teach?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit