Oh my god, just oh my god

by B_Deserter 23 Replies latest jw friends

• amama2six
    amama2six

alt

Congrats!!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Sweetstuff wrote: That's all you need to do. Women find honesty and humour to be a very attractive package.

Too True!!!

-Aude.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I am approached fairly reguraly and I am not even looking. I am a married fat old cowboy that treats people fair and am not afraid to smile or laugh and you'd be surprised at how many ladies appreciate those qualities in a guy.....

Nice Going!!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Don't get your heart broken.

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sacolton

'Don't get your heart broken.

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.'

Aren't those statements contradictory?

S

• Mandette
    Mandette

B!

You're a hoot! I needed to smile today and your post did it! Have fun! And if you go out in the rain don't forget to put on your galoshes!

Mandette

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

It wasn't my fear of rejection that held me back, it was, in fact, the constant, repetitive rejection that held me back! LOL

It got to the point where I just didn't bother any more. Well, now I'm married to a hot chick. Sometimes I can't help but wonder how warped she must be to want to marry me, considering the millions of other women who rejected me. Maybe she needs glasses? I don't know. Hmmm.......

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I'm always amazed at how good, decent guys won't ask women out but all the sleazes hit on every woman they see. Is it fear of rejection that holds you nice guys back?

i don't think it is a fear of rejection..

i think it is a fear of being bracketed along with the sleazes

in much the same way as nice girls don't ask guys ..as a rule.

i don't have a problem with rejection..i understand that it isnt a rejection of me per se but that there isn't an attraction that there needs to be. i would hate to be considered a sleaze tho.

• PEC
    PEC

tijkmo, at our age it is not sleaze, it is dirty old man.

Philip

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    tijkmo, at our age it is not sleaze, it is dirty old man.

well i know you are being 'tongue-in-cheek' but this is the problem i guess. i am just as interested now in love intimacy sex as i was when i was 20 but the perception is that at my age i shouldnt be..

so does that mean that now i find myself single should i accept that i am resigned to that ..or must i risk being considered sleazy in my pursuit of something that is natural to all ages despite what (young people think)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit