Witless numbers are not in decline - nobody leaves the Truth.

by hamsterbait 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

As was pointed out at the circus A$$embly, people are leaving the churches in droves, yet only the constant increase in witless numbers was noted.

Why is this?

Are we too dumb to realize that if somebody stops going to the Kingdumb Hell and starts living the way they CHOOSE, they are not really witlesses, and therefore no witlesses ever leave?

Or, as Freddie F might have argued - bless his rotting dead heart - think of Zeno:

The Gibbering Buddy are heartbroken that people are walking away from the Borg. But to walk away you must first go halfway out of the troof. Then you must go halfway the remaining distance out of the troof. Then again half of what remains, ad infinitum. So logically, nobody can ever leave the troof. See??

But of course, while the dust farting old reptiles wonder why other people cannot see this, we are already living the way we choose, making them look like complete chumps.

QED

HB

• blondie
    blondie

That's they way they reason about jw divorces too, HB.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Sort of reminds me of an Eagles song

• Mary
    Mary
    As was pointed out at the circus A$$embly, people are leaving the churches in droves, yet only the constant increase in witless numbers was noted.

Hmmmm.....interesting, because at my sister's ASSembly, they recently whined how approximately "37% of our young people are leaving the Truth". Sounds like it's not just the churches that are experiencing a 'lack of faith'.

• besty
    besty

sure is difficult running an end-times cult WITHOUT AN END-TIME.

Idiots.

• Zico
    Zico

"Hmmmm.....interesting, because at my sister's ASSembly, they recently whined how approximately "37% of our young people are leaving the Truth". Sounds like it's not just the churches that are experiencing a 'lack of faith'. "

Mary,

The statistics your sister got are wrong. It's 37% staying, 63% leaving! :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The real truth is that they are not 100% witless if they walk out. They have to have some wit in order to realize that it is not the truth or that they are better off out whether it's the truth or not.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

The internet is a victory!!!!!

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I predict they wil be fighting against a huge decline soon there is to much information out there that shows all there lies.

I pray the day that bethel gets leveled to the ground!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I think the recent change in the significance of 1935 may cause a drop in membership in many of the areas where people have access to information and also amongst those who have criticial thinking skills.

People should be getting a bit more critical and not just willing to nod there heads and agree with everything...but I often times underestimate the power of groupthink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit