The Bible teaches Jesus is Jehovah?

by Rev BII 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Dubla,
    I see that JW misinformation still has a hold on you. View my links then you will have the real picture.
    Rex

• stocwach
    stocwach

Think of the components of the trinity-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit=God, as that of an egg: shell, yolk, and white= egg.

Sounds corny, but when you think about it, puts the trinity in a perspective that one can understand.

• dubla
    dubla

rex-

the jw views have nothing to do with my post. i hold very little of the same beliefs as jws anymore, the trinity (or lackthereof) just happens to be one thing i still agree with them on. i know quite a few spiritual people who do not believe in the trinity, most of who were never jws. my views come from my own reasoning and common sense. the trinity simply does not make sense, and the bible does not teach it unless you intentionally read it that way. sometimes if you stare really hard at the color red you can make it turn purple.

nonetheless, just so you know rex, i have no interest in reading your links or doing extra "research" on the trinity above and beyond the research ive already done (which has been extensive and did not involve any wtbts publications). the facts are, you are a trinitarian, and you always will be........i do not believe in a triune god, and i never will. its really pointless even debating it, dont you think? i do respect your beliefs, take care.

aa

• proplog2
    proplog2

There is no evidence God ever spoke through anyone. That's why whatever picture of God emerges from the confusion of the Bible is bound to be a hodge podge of misconceptions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit