Count down to my new apartment...new life...YAY

by FreedomFrog 6 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Only 20 more days...boy, I've got to start packing more. LOL

Excitement, excitement!

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Moving sucks,freedoms great especially if your getting your own apartment because your leaving the Org,if so then ex-nae the first part of the comment...

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Moving sucks,freedoms great especially if your getting your own apartment because your leaving the Org,if so then ex-nae the first part of the comment...

No, I've been out since (hmmmm, it's been a while)... I believe the end of 2004. Though, I got this apartment in a hurry (not gonna go into detail why) and I hate it. It's on 3 floors and I can't stand carrying groceries and things up those stairs. This apartment was built back in '76 and they don't take care of it really. For example, their way of thinking of "replacing a carpet" is taking patches and installing that and ta-da, you've got a "new" carpet. I've still got the old frig that is more than likely 70's (it's yellow with brown handle). So, getting into an apartment that is relatively new with new appliances with a fresh new reason, more country feeling, and on the first floor (phew) and a great town...I'm excited and packing is not as bad as it was when I first moved to this dump. Yeah, the actual moving sucks but the idea of in a different better place is giving me enough momentum to pack quicker...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats on the new apartment! You will be sooo much happier.

Nice work.

-Denise.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I need your new address.

Congrats.

lisa

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Best Wishes FreedomFrog! Your journey like many of ours is just beginning and I can promise will open all kinds of opportunities for you. Embrace every moment!

Jeremiah

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good for you.

Its good to be excited.

Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit