Revelation 11:18 & the Watchtower Society

by Honesty 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honesty
    Honesty

And....I'd love to know what the EPA said about their 'testing waters'........You gonna share that with us?

I posted 2 links but they don't work from here.

GOOGLE Watchtower Farms AND Violations

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Honesty, Can I request any records the WTS has on me? If so, how do I go about doing this? Thanks!

If you live in the Uk you can. I'm not sure how much trouble it is but some have said the 'Faithful Slave' resists the British Government on this issue.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

In an effort to get an answer for VM44 I posted the question at Yahoo Answers. Whenever I pose questions to the Jehovah's Witnesses on there I am usually hit with some pretty vicious personal attacks, jw psycho-babble and bs from a couple of regulars that pontificate and huff and puff like the best of them.....Let's see how hot they get!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au_okbAnVj9OVC5_RSpv7zDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080806044115AACPZ0z

• Honesty
    Honesty

That's Priceless!!!

I bet you get flamed by the braindead in less than a day.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I bet you get flamed by the braindead in less than a day.

So far not even ONE response! LOL

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

It is amazing to me just how defensive thease folks can be. I knew I was going to get some weird answers.....

Poster - If what I said is True said:

OMG. If I remember correctly Peter was a close follower of Jesus Christ and not only did he denied Jesus but he did it three times. And to compare that to "polluting the earth" so you say, Whay do you think we should be focusing on more. I for one can assure you that As Jehovah's Witnesses we are taught from the bible that Jehovah is going to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. That is our stand. My god how can people be so picky. Besides you posted a link that has no authority. Watchtowerinfo blah blah blah is not an official site. Obviously it is to corrupt people to mislead them further ffrom following Jesus' foot steps closely. Only one group of people I know that does things like that are compared to Judas Iscariot. They know who they are.

As for the funds. Don't you know that the silver and gold belongs to God Almighty. Jehovah will make sure his people get the resources they need. He can move people's heart to contribute. And we have more than one fund. We have the WWW, Special funds, Kingdom Hall building fund, and one more I can't remember exactly. They don't force anyone to give them money to support God's work like others do. Condeming them to hell if they don't.

Poster RussJW said:

At least we pay what is rightly due from us. BTW, we also pay taxes (if there is any due from us), in case you do not know. Where did the fund came from? It's a no brainer. WT is nonprofit organzation. Where do nonprofit get funds for their operations (just as other nonprofit orgs do)? Was is illegal? if not? Why question?

I think you just pointed out a positive thing about JWs. We know how to pay what is due from us and we know our accountabilities. (in case your story is true or has been verified - anyways it doesn't matter)

(Luke 16:10) The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

You guys really crack me up! LOL!

$30,000 is not even one cent per publisher! But, OMG the horror!

Furthermore, the VOLUNTARY contributions made by JW's is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far less than the REQUIRED 10%Tithing that goes on in your churches! Who's really the saps? And let's not talk about the published tithing sheets and simony that goes on in your churches!

So, flame away and massage your pathetic brains. Just remember to give 10% of your GROSS paycheck on Sunday!

Hey! When is the church going to ask you to take out a second mortgage for that new addition? LOL!

• M.J.
    M.J.

I agree that $30,000 in the grand scheme is not something to get too worked up about. But of course, they were in the wrong for committing an environmental violation. Let's give em the benefit of the doubt, though, and call it an error on their part. Lesson learned.

The real issue is that the WTS tries to claim they are separate from those they condemn. They take part in "ruining the earth" as much as any of us.

The WTS teaches its followers well in how to ignore criticism by picking something to condemn everyone/anyone else about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit