Risks of Female Masturbation According to Islamic Teachings

by whereami 22 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Guys, I really don't see what the surprise is about. The rights of Islamic women have been well known for a long time.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I wonder who else you could hide under all that cloth without drawing too much attention.

I think John Doe may be willing to sacrifice himself.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

I don't think anyone is surprised. It doesn't have to be new to be barf-worthy.

(One more for good measure: )

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I think John Doe may be willing to sacrifice himself.

Nah. A woman wearing full length burkas in desert heat? Talk about stinky bits!

• zagor
    zagor

I guess he speaks out of his own extensive experience, his lips are so wide open I wonder what kind of object he used to be this damaged.

• zagor
    zagor

A push to bring Sharia law to Britain, check this documentary

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7551240419498830429&hl=en

• yknot
    yknot

Sexual repression much like it's opposite (lacking self control) is unhealthy.

Think about how much nicer the world was if everyone was getting a healthy helpin' of lovin on a regular basis.

• yknot
    yknot
    Nah. A woman wearing full length burkas in desert heat? Talk about stinky bits!

I take it you won't being wear the I SMEGMA" T-Shirt worn proudly in Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay!

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Ah, the joy of religion.

So are Islamic guys allowed to masturbate?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Do guys that masturbate a woman get kudos?

How about guys that insert fingers and objects into their backsides?

I think this guy just wants to hog masturbation all to himself....Ugly old perverted Moosh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit