Written Review

by Mysterious 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Do they still do this? I used to memorize the pattern of true and false answers.. my mother told me that when she was younger the elders used to actually mark your answers

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

It is an oral review now. You are supposed to be prepared when you get there. It takes only half the time. It still identifies the Kiss Asses.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Oral is better.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Oral for the anal retentive?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no - questions well in advance in KM -answers researchable - but all done orally now

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I had totally forgotten about the review - it's all fading from memory. That's a good thing!

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I had totally forgotten about the review - it's all fading from memory. That's a good thing!

Prob'ly because you skipped out on review nights, eh?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Either way, it is a test to see how well you are becoming a witless and letting the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger do your thinking for you.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Crap!!

I had forgotten all about that.

They actually graded them.

Where I went it was made public too.

Just another reason to be ridiculed for

not giving a s**t.

Holy Spirit Indeed!!

• LearningMore
    LearningMore

Oh, I had forgotten about the written review, too, Hortensia. I used to like the "written" review because I always did well on tests, and it was some nice quiet time at the hall. Made the meeting go by quicker! I forgot that it went to oral...I wonder when that was.... I also wonder why they changed it from written to oral. Maybe they realized that people weren't studying for it, and by doing an oral review, people would have to listen and perhaps learn something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit