A Mass Protest...

by KW13 14 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Imagine if we could organize an international protest within Kingdom Halls, similar to the Money Campaign at last times memorial...perhaps something similar, we should have something ready for next year...

• KW13
    KW13

Glad to hear it, we need to think of something that speaks volumes without them thinking were all nutters with a grudge...very difficult but something noticeable which the Society couldnt ignore or hide...it'd take dedication and all our commitment. (those in a position to do so, i am not stupid or ignorant and i realize some folks simply cant do anything because they wish to fade or have family)

• KW13
    KW13

or Religion is a Snare, and a Racket lol, not too out there and possible, we shouldnt discount anything but we should really think carefully what the protest will say, it may be personal to each individual, it may be a united message that shows there are more ex-witnesses than the Society cares to admit, different ages, different personality's but also all real people who suffered.

• ninja
    ninja

what about a board that says..."you think you're in the truth....you can't handle the truth!"

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Maybe not at the memorial as it would probably offend too much? Some other agreed time?

Newspapers and news channels could be informed beforehand.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what difference would it make if it offends them? They are so braindead at the annual snooze fest that it might give them something to have a brain wave over. Otherwise it's flatline all the way.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

When I was in, I would have thought something like 'Those bitter and twisted appostates are showing a complete lack of respect for Jesus on this important occasion.' It would be just one more reason to reject whatever it was they were trying to achieve.

But maybe this idea isn't targeting the Witnesses themselves anyway.

• wobble
    wobble

All who can, go along to the memorial and partake of the emblems,it would be nice if the figure went up worldwide to at least 145,000.

plus it would be funny when they ran out of that special inedible bread and cheap wine!!!

Love and peace to all

Wobble

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

I agree about offending them on such a important day. However what if we had a rally that told them that "Today is not Nisan 14"! Maybe on our sandwhich posters we could write " YOU TRANSLATE A CALENDER AS WELL AS THE BIBLE".

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Protesting is something that works. A group of us "apostates" have protested in front of the Wilmington Mass. Kingdom Hall for 4 years in a row on Memorial night. . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4OroaWDus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit