outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World!

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey
    love it butthead!!!...i am a beavis fan

Cool. huh huh huh. Settle down Beavis!

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey

Geez..... the things men resort to..to avoid admitting not knowing the answer!

Glad you have joined!........

Thanks Yknot. I often asked why not when it came to things were not supposed to do.

Huh huh huh I said "came"

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey
    Evidently: Well after he called you Butthead I hope you called him a bunghole........

I should have but I didn't. However on one shepherding call that lasted about two hours he said that as a member of Jehovah's wroldwide united organization, I should trust in Jehovah and assimilate. I laughed and said "you said ass.....ass-imilate huh huh huh." He said I was jerking his chain and they got up and left.

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey
    Well you can call him Ray, or you can call him Jay,

Yeah stonewall, I remember that dork Bill Saluga.. You dont know how much I heard that back in my teen years.

Ahh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me JohnsonAhh, ya doesn't has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson

• Ray Bailey
    Ray Bailey
    I have to admit that of all the little things I disagree with the JW's on, the whole literal 144,000, everything else in the chapter is figurative, drives me crazy trying to figure out how they can conclude their understanding

Yeah it really got him pissed that I just could not make it click in my mind. The way I see it, if the 144,000 is literal then so is the 12 tribes of Israel. If it's figurative, then so is the 12 tribes. He really chapped me with his Butthead remark. A few days later he asked me if I was still having an issue with it and I said yes. He shook his head and said he could not explain it anymore. I replied "th enext thing you're gonna say is Jesus is also called Michael." He picked up his briefcase and walked away.

• Gopher
  • babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board!!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wonder what the elder would say if you accused him of watching Beavis and Butthead? I bet that's something JWs aren't supposed to watch. Screw 'em! Welcome to JWD

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I'm with Hortensia, Give them their walking papers. Cut them loose. screw em!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit