ewatchman

by logic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• logic
    logic

Has anyone been to e-watchman-exposed.com site. I was reading some of the post and I get so frustrated with their illogical reasoning that I have to stop and come back to it later. And of course no one is allowed on that doesn't agree with them. They sound like a bunch of bratty kids with their own club. I've heard some of you say that something makes you want to gag, now I truly know what you mean.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I cant get it to come up

• dinah
    dinah

Just as well Granny. You probably wouldn't wanna hang out with those people.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks DI!!! See how I need you kids((((HUG))

• dinah
    dinah

Anytime, Granny. These are people who disagreed with E-Watchman (Robert King) and formed their own little discussion group to make fun of apostates. If I remember correctly, they once called me a "worm", at least that's what a friend told me.

• logic
    logic

I just typed ewatchman exposed into google search , it comes up as no. one.

• mouthy
    mouthy

A Worm??? Sick folks !!! I dont need to go there then....

• changeling
    changeling

Robert King is insane.

changeling :)

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Granny, if you want to have a good laugh, you might want to browse through some of the stuff on that board.

I was just reading a post where they were discussing how that some "brothers" were getting confused after talking to some "evil apostates" on a Beliefnet forum...

Here is the end of the discussion: (notice the last comment... We are "retarts"... LOL )

abrother -

grissom

Let's don't talk about fighting here? Because I will punch you in the eye and knock you out!!!

Jim

You are right, VAT 4956 and Ptolemy is totally off. Do you know what Apostates, VAT 4956, and Ptolemy have in common? They are totally off!!

grissom6471 -

Debating with apostates is like watching last week's Apprentice when Piers Morgan and Omarosa were verbally fighting the whole show. With apostates playing the part of Omarosa. The result is just ugly.

Apostates are ugly.

abrother -

Grissom

Not only they are ugly, but retarts too.
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea the average IQ on that site really took a hit when Robert chased all the thinkers off the board. All that are left are a bunch of suck ups looking for another man to worship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit