Name Things That Are Uniquely "Special" To Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Old-fashioned suit, white shirt, tie, and haircut like those NASA control room engineers in the 1960s. Glasses too, we were told in the day that wire-rim glasses looked too much like the beatles, so use NASA frames instead.

I guess that haven't noticed that the NASA rocket scientists have definately moved on from those outfits now.

• yknot
    yknot

For trips to the mall.....no JW is complete without their trusty Accordion Tract Display !

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

A life full of misery and guilt

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Oh a pen, a really good reliable pen, for note taking. If you still live in the 1980's, you have to put it in the top pocket of your suit. So that people can see you have a good reliable pen. Also unless you are already an elder, a brown nose. You can have a brown nose and still be an elder, but only when the circuit overseer or district overseer is visiting.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

A bag full of Watchtower literature in your car at all times, just in case you're carjacked and the carjacker needs something to read. It may change his life!

• lancelink
    lancelink

A leather bound NWT Bible, along with a reasoning book attached in the back.

Hopefully bound by a witness working pt to pay for their ministry !

• yknot
    yknot

Oh my Mom has that one Lance.....but my friend Karen just got this:

An all in 1 Folio....NWT, Towers & Wakes, plus the Reasoning...Ministryideaz...sell for $64 but she got it from Ebay for $26..

So which one of you poztates put yours up for sell?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

The importance of a facade or false appearance over reality.

• still_in74
    still_in74

MINIVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yknot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit