JW splinter groups..

by fb130 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    It is the control which is so compelling to the members!

I agree Terry. I think that people hoping for reform from the top miss the point that some, if not most JWs like the control. If the Watchtower became more mainstream, there would be breakaway groups maintaining the high control regime. It isn't as simple as opening the cage doors.

• lavendar
    lavendar

Dear fb130,

You sure sound like my son......who is currently being endoctrinated (brainwashed) by the WTS. They're teaching him that ALL OTHER churches (Christedom as they call them), are wrong and of the devil......and ONLY the WTS has the truth. What a lie! Why would God choose a group who has had so many false prophesies, flip-flop teachings, un-Christian doctrines, etc.???

When you're part of a group who claims to be the ONLY TRUE church of God on this planet.....this ALONE should send up a RED FLAG in your mind.

When you're part of a group that dictates what you read....what you say....how you dress....how to interupt scripture....who you associate with....etc. etc., that should send up a RED FLAG as well.

When you're part of a group that tells you you can no longer celebrate ANY Holidays with your non-JW family and friends.....this should send up yet ANOTHER RED FLAG.

Please don't be duped by the WTS! Most Jehovah's Witnesses are wonderful, sincere people.....but they are DECEIVED. The Governing Body in Brooklyn are the DECEIVERS! Please don't let them deceive YOU, too.

All the best,

Lavendar

• StAnn
    StAnn

fb130, here is a link you should read about the Bible Students:

http://www.biblestudents.net/faq/questions.htm

There's no need to go out and create a splinter group. You could just join the Bible Students, if you so admire their structure.

StAnn

• mouthy
    mouthy

Each individuals relationship with the Divine is unique and personal.

Amen to that statement.... Dont get trapped in to man made religion. they bind up heavy loads ,they cant keep them themselves. Have a personal relationship , Jesus is the Creator,Col 1:16 ....NOT IN THEIR BIBLE THEY ADDED ( OTHER)

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

This is my splinter group. Just alot of free thinkers, expressing themselves. I actually can pay attention for 2 hours without getting bored. Go figure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit