Anyone out there got a microphone and want to chat on Teamspeak ?

by StoneWall 9 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hi all! Just looking to see if any more want to join a few of us online on a free voice chat server. Its remarkably clear sounding. Would like to hear some more voices from you guys/gals. If interested leave message on this thread or PM me and I can give you the details you will need to connect. Look forward to hearing from ya.

StoneWall

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Sure, I'll log on when I get a chance. :)

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hi Eyes open!
    if you're not familiar with teamspeak all you got to do is go to www.goteamspeak.com and then click on free download and select your operating system to get correct file.
    After you install it then click on Quick connect and type in where it says server addess 62.146.116.194 and type in a username..(can be same one you use on here)
    Scroll down the list of channels til you see JWD channel and then it will prompt you for a password...the password is 1914
    that all there is to it...see you there when you can make it...I should be up for a at least another hour. If you don't make it by then we will be back on later today. Anyone is welcome to join us. This is same type chat that a lot of familys use to communicate so it not cost them anything. Also many gamers use it for massive multiplayer games to talk back an forth with each other.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Righto - thanks. I need to go out in a minute but will install the software later.

• pablo26
    pablo26

well i'm of TW's n need a gfriend who's a JW.well you cann email me @

[email protected] or call me on 00233243345397 i hope to hear from a fellow member

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Just bumping this thread up again.
    Had some very good conversations online with some of you via voice chat using teamspeak. If anyone else wants to try it out I'll have the channel up for a couple more hours. Its free and like a chat room except instead of typing you actually talk using your microphone or combo mic/headset.

Looking forward to hearig from even more of you

StoneWall

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

well i'm of TW's n need a gfriend who's a JW.well you cann email me @

[email protected] or call me on 00233243345397 i hope to hear from a fellow member

???? WT.......I'll leave the other letter off.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Sweetstuff I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one that didn't get pablo's post.
    I was like maybe I'm not seeing something on my end (heehe)
    or maybe from his handle he may speak (type) spanish or other language
    and have trouble with english. Dunno

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sweetstuff I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one that didn't get pablo's post.
    I was like maybe I'm not seeing something on my end (heehe)
    or maybe from his handle he may speak (type) spanish or other language
    and have trouble with english. Dunno

Yeah, n need of a girlfriend who's a JW, LOL!

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

My microphone sucks, so until I get another one, cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit