*** Your thoughts on Apostate Literature ***

by FlyingHighNow 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• amama2six
    amama2six

LOL Thanks Octarine.

Actually, I just found a picture of the monkey, it's an 80's "antique" and someone is selling one on Ebay. Mine's face was broken in front so I was shoving his thumb into the foam, instead. LOL Here's a photo of him intact!

alt

That's one evil-looking monkey, isn't it? Even worse...it was sold for VALENTINE'S DAY...OH NOEZ!!!!

• megawatt
    megawatt

I had no fear of looking. Felt though as there was a lot of hatin' for some reason and then I found out about the NGO and gave up everything WTBTS...

• Sasha
    Sasha

I have personally given to some "sisters" at one time literature from the Worldwide Church of God (Tomorrows world) and they have read it and said it was rubbish. I myself, think they are more on tract then the J.W's!

You are not allowed to read it because it may sway you're mind from the're doctrine....and they would not want that,now do they.

Yet Paul says to "Prove all things"

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

I read this book while I was still in the Org. I bought it at a yard sale, so it was doubtless crawling with demons. As I recall, it just covered really old stuff like Miracle Wheat and the jellyfish story that I'd already read about in Watchtower literature (Divine Purpose and the Marley Cole book). If anything, it strengthened my convictions that the Org was right and that apostate literature is all BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit