Please help my computer crashed...lost all of my PDF's that I got from here

by middleman 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• middleman
    middleman

Hey guys it's been a few months since I posted because my other computer died on me. To make a long story short, I did over 8 months (literally hours and days/months) of research in which I had over 4 GB of JW material downloaded (scans, PDF's pictures etc). I lost it all grrrr!!!

If anyone has ANY link-s to JW PDF books/magazines please send them over. Two I want for sure are the KIT and the Proclaimers book. I had so many more but don't remember what all I had. I'll be listing them as I remember. Thank-you everyone for your help.

• yknot
    yknot

Here is what I will send you now....

BOE LTRs 1981-2006

Flock with notes & updates

Branch Manual

2006-2008 DC releases

TMS workbook, & Benefit

Organized to do Jah's Will

WT 05/15-09/15

Check inbox

• middleman
    middleman

Thank-you so much yknot. Blessings.....

• yknot
    yknot

Also sending you links to other JWD posters websites......

After using their sites make a list of what is missing still and I am sure all of us will help to upload and rebuild your library....

Ahhhhh 'unity' of the JWD family!!!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

What crashed? The PC or the Hard Drive? If the PC crashed, put the HD in an external case and hook it up to a PC.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

check ATLANTIS - go to topic history and you will get a wealth of info etc there

• middleman
    middleman

What-A-Coincidence, It appears that my hard drive is toast as well. I have a friend trying to extract the files. Keeping my fingers crossed. Blessings.......

• middleman
    middleman

stillajwexelder, yes I have been doing that. Atlantis is a wealth of knowledge. Blessings.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And please purchse a 1 Terabyte external hard drive

• middleman
    middleman

How much are those?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit