oh? I've returned?

by Anony-Mouse 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Guess what? I got INTERNET! Not only Internet, but HIGH SPEED internet!

They say money can't buy happiness, but I was pretty depressed with no internet or JWD :P . (but also cuz I was without my internet pen pals)

Every 6 months or so, I "return" then disappear because I lose internet again for some reason or another. Well hopefully I'll stick around (I'm buying the internet personally, and it's not going through mom).

Quick story re-cap, I'm 18, live at home, jobless, American, and think Australia is the coolest place ever. Born in, father died at age 4, and brought up by mom in the ways of the Dub. Told her I didn't want it when I was 15, suffered through hell for a year or so, and then she forgot (my mom has THE worst memory on the planet. I'm so lucky I get away with so much. And that cake was so good, too) .

Personally, I'm planning on going into the medical field (mom supports college, how strange) , have a fascination with computers, and love MSN. None of my friends live in my time zone, so I never find anyone on :P . I love video games, and....frogs. And a quirky sense of humor!

Nobody remembers me, even tho you say you will. I hope I'll have fun annoying you (I'm sure I will!)

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Anony-Mouse i remember you. How's it going? Im glad you got the internet back again.

Im so glad your mum agrees with you going to college too, thats great. One more step to freedom ay.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Hey Anony-Mouse, I know you said you won't believe me, but I do remember you. The medical field is a good career choice. Good luck to you!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Welcome back Anony-Mouse !! Gratz on getting hi-speed internet as well. My 18 year old son that post on here is a big time gamer also.

Good to see more and more teenagers posting on here.

the Stone sentinel

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Don't call yourself jobless. Your official occupation is student.

Look into different ways to turn your skills/interests into money-making opportunities that fit into your school schedule.

Welcome back. I am sure you will be fine.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Medical field? What are you thinking? Soon Jehovah will end suffering and death. Even pain will be no more.

(welcome back)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i remember your! welcome back!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think your Mom would like to see you support yourself. She's had to raise u alone. That's why my mother-in-law had both her daughters go to college.

What time zone are u in?

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

My time zone is EST or GMT -5 .

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome anony-mouse! I remember you! Really!

Here's a frog for you.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/07/060705-mouse-frog.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit