Suicide and Explosion at Kingdom Hall

by worf 7 Replies latest social current

• worf
    worf

Don't know if this was already posted:

See below news story on suicide in a JW Kingdom Hall.

ad link
    Bates City Church Explosion Kills One
    Last Edited: Saturday, 26 Jul 2008, 9:41 PM CDT
    Created: Saturday, 26 Jul 2008, 6:41 PM CDT
    Investigators searched the scene of an explosion at a Jehovah's Witness' Kingdom Hall in Bates City, Mo. on July 26, 2008.
    Kansas City News

A bizarre explosion at a church east of Kansas City killed one man on Saturday afternoon.

ATF agents said the explosion at the Jehovah's Witness' Kingdom Hall on Foggy Bottom Drive was intentionally set, and that the person who died appears to have committed suicide.

Witnesses described large amounts of smoke pouring out of the building, which they said was just recently completed.

The source of the explosion remains a mystery, but investigators found evidence of accelerants in the debris.

The victim was the only person inside the building. Worf

• Lady Zombie
  • S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

Wow - would be interested to know the story behind that.

I feel sorry for those that are left behind to deal with it.

• Corditestench
    Corditestench

I would say that his soul has been ripped apart from something in that building and was unlike those in that building and made sure he wouldn't destroy there souls because life is precious,but wanted to destroy something that represented those inside that building..

• Corditestench
    Corditestench

I'm coming to get Gary out...no ifs no buts no fukn coconuts

• Corditestench
    Corditestench

Why??? Because despite his background you stole a huge portion of his life away for a murder he never committed..seen around a bonfire my fukn ass everyone knows everything was fabricated..Get your lawyers government of Western Australia..remember between Danielle and Gary white it's plenty enough to have you loose an election.. especially when it comes down to my state..Christian Porter Julie bishop Sue mcsweeny mark McGowan dcp and the afp..this is your last warning..

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

??? Welcome Corditestench I feel your anger but I`m at a loss to know what your talking about ,i`m an Aussie pm me if you want to elaborate further if that`s more suitable to you.

• blondie
    blondie

I toured Brooklyn one year (I was specially privileged because I was a researcher for a government agency looking for articles of interest to them). They did the same (pre-internet) and had a whole squad of brothers looking at magazines and books from all over for usable quotes and filed them for easy finding. Not just for an article of the moment but those that could be used in future years. I wondered why they used jw experiences that were 20 years old if there were newer ones (because there weren't more recent ones). I was taught to find the most recent ones at work. The WT cherry picks it quotations from secular sources, many times taking them out of context.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit