You might be a Jehovah's Witness if ... (according to Facebook)

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    It definitely is pathetic .... that she describes singing with no music as such a "fantastic" experience. Doesn't she realize that church choirs sing without music all the time? How sad.

you're wrong.

of course she doesn't know that church choirs sing without music all the time..she's never been to church...she may also never have experienced a huge sports crowd singing in unison or a crowd of concert goers doing similarly. but any crowd singing is an emotional experience a fantastic experience and if you begrudge her that experience then that is a little sad.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I think they are all secretly thrilled with the idea of armageddon coming so they can end the pathetic endlessness of door to door and meetings that currently is their "life".

No more meetings and Field Circus ... that really is a reason to be thrilled! More time to get a life.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

including that d!ck
    of a study conductor who snoops in your house and tells you
    that "chess" is a war game and shouldn't be in a home that
    hosts the privilege of book study

I am absolutely ROFL, barely able to type...!

• beksbks
    beksbks

tijkmo,

I understand what you are saying, and essentially agree with you. I do however find it pathetic that this is likely the only time this poor kid will experience this. Crummy JW music.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Crummy JW music.

Kingdumb songs certainly fall into a category of their own.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

lollllllllll

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Bwuahaha this is GRRREAT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit