After all these years.........POOF! The desire is gone

by journey-on 23 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Although how you can sleep with John McCain running around

Beksbks, as I said on another thread, "get thee behind me."

I never expected to ever make any list

Caliber, you've been on my list for quite awhile now. I value your thoughts and opinions.

Maddie, Primate Dave....I guess that's why most of us are here. We have family that mean so much to us and we feel powerless to help them SEE.

moshe:

The problem is when they or their child/spouse need a blood transfusion and die needlessly

She has a small grandchild now (JW, of course) that means the world to her. I shudder to think of what her mental state would deteriorate into should anything ever happen like that. Even with the comfort of her faith, that would be a horrific thing to face.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

letting go is a good thing, so much more peaceful and quiet. Good for you!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    I realized then and there that any changes coming from the organization will simply be accepted as having come from Jehovah through his faithful and discreet slave and will never be questioned....never, ever.

While the JW dubs are stuck in a mindset like this, there is not much you can do. It is clearly evedent that they have surrendered thier own thinking faculties and handed them over to the WTBTS.

This is why the WTBTS condemn things such as 'independant thinking' and secular education. These things only enhance and strengthen your own intelligence & powers of perception and hence you will then become more difficult to keep in control.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

SAFE

Serenity after finest efforts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit