by Iwonder17 15 Replies latest jw friends

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

wow; I was out waaaaaay B4 Cds

OR DVDs

Thank Jehovah

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

I was also thinking along the lines of what can be done for wireless mics...

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

HA HA !! I remember carrying the mic. I was allowed to do it one time and one time only. I was having trouble keeping the wire raveled in one hand and somehow got my feet tangled up in the wire. When the conductor called on sister so-and-so, I had to raise one foot in front of me to reach her with the mic. I think I may have lasted 4 paragraphs. After that never again.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I actually had a brother take the mic into the restroom. The sound wasn't turned all the way down. That was way too funny!

• knock knock
    knock knock

I think it would be funny to be carrying the mic and just sort of take over the whole show. Start acting like a talk show host...Donahue comes to mind as he would run through the audience getting comments. Start out asking follow up questions after they give an answer and at the end don't forget to thank the sponsors. :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Get an iPod with a transmitter on the same frequency that the mics use (preferably both). You play some of the filthiest rap music on the iPod, and it gets transmitted into the system. Every time anyone tries to comment and they turn on the mics, all they will get is the gunshots and drugs from the iPod.

Hey, if they can do it with the "experiences" at the Grand Boasting Session...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit