I am new

by Domina 27 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome! We love a good pity party It gives us something in common to share with one another.

I also feel that paganism is my home now.

• Domina
    Domina

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I still have a bit of that fear of being judged that I had as a witness. I will be trolling the posts, getting to know all of you... muwahahaha! Seriously, thank you so much, and I look forward to reading, just have to get the format of this site down :)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome, Domina. It's good to have you here. We've had quite an inflow of newcomers in the past few weeks, so you are not alone.

You're afraid of being judged? Well, okay... My judgment is that you are a strong, kind and friendly person. There, that wasn't so bad, was it?

• gloobster
    gloobster

Hello Domina!

Your story has a lot of similarities to mind in some ways, and in some other ways not. It's nice to meet you!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hi Domina,

Welcome and if you ever wanna tell your story we would love to hear it.....

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the more zealous these witnesses are, the worse people they are!

I hope these zealots can realize that they are being the same pharasee that they talk about!

I have a zealot MIL, and she makes her house such a living hell, mental abuse leaks into my wife in which does not even live with her???????????

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Just wanted to say hello too..its nice to receive replies to your first posts. It was a big deal for me when I received post after my first shared experience. PS I did relate to some of your experiences, such as being affected different ways but they all still hurt when looking back. And how come people who profess to be spiritual seem to forget the practicalities in life?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

welcome

Welcome to the board!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit