Upcoming Birthday

by heybaby 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Me? I'm happy as hell with a few adult beverages (or smokeable alternative) and kickin it at a bar with a couple friends. That's not for everyone tho (esp with a dubby hubby). So here are a couple of things I did for my former spouse on her bday (her's was in December so some of these may not work in the summer).

- Spa/Massage treatment. Always fantastic and can range from a simple massage to a full pampering (hey, you lived this long, you should be rewarded )

- Hockey game. She was a fan (really) so I took her the first time (all suprise bday style) and several of her long lost friends the next.

Damned stoner memory! That's all I got off the top o' my head.

I'd say take yourself to a nice dinner somewhere and have something you've always wanted to try or don't get to very often. Take yourself to a good movie that you want to see or take a nice drive and enjoy the scenery. Pretty much, make this your day and do whatever your heart desires. You're free from the expectation that you must give up all personal happiness for the hive, make up for lost time!

• sullengirl0108
    sullengirl0108

Whatever you decide to do, make it memorable and fun....the first time I celebrated my birthday was such a trip...(it was my 21st too)

Happy BDay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit