Did you ever wonder about this....

by StoneWall 8 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? (Navels)

You and I have them because we were a fetus and had a umbilical cord attached to us to provide nourishment and removal of waste etc.
    Since Adam and Eve was created and not born (and this is from a reliable source) would they have had a belly button.

Next point to ponder....
    Why if Adam and Eve was around all those other animals and none of them had ever talked to them before, she didn't for a brief instance stop and say to herself why the heck is this one talking to me and how...she ws suppose to have a perfect brain.
    Even me with all my flaws if a snake comes up to me and starts talking I sure ain't going to be looking at fruit..I'm going to be like how the heck did you do that?

Thinking I may have rocks in my head after all,
    StoneWall

• nbernat
    nbernat

That's a good question. I'm sure the Society could concoct something reallllll good as answer for that one.

And your second point is hilarious.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I guess since I don't believe in Adam and Eve anymore, I don't wonder about it.

purps

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? (Navels)

LOL

Yeah….that was a question I used to wonder about. Also, one very similar, did Adam have nipples…??

• *summer*
    *summer*
    Even me with all my flaws if a snake comes up to me and starts talking I sure ain't going to be looking at fruit..I'm going to be like how the heck did you do that?

LOL

• gloobster
    gloobster

LSD.

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

Well in theory if you went by the bible. Adam & Eve, would not have belly buttons.

Equally raises a question about nipples? Men have nipples as we grow them we are all female in the womb. Just strange havijng nipples.

At my pioneer school they used the talking snake as possible example of the cunning of satan. Basically no animals could talk. Eve would assume that it has eaten from the tree and giving the power of speach. So he misled her that way. They of course dismissed this as speculation but hey! they said it.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Next point to ponder....
    Why if Adam and Eve was around all those other animals and none of them had ever talked to them before, she didn't for a brief instance stop and say to herself why the heck is this one talking to me and how...she ws suppose to have a perfect brain.

I think several possibilities. 1, the story of Adam and Eve never happened.

Or something like it happened to convey to us that man, got bored with paradise. And they wanted to know. So they ate from the tree of good and bad. When they did we ended up in our present condition. A clusterfux. Everybody has freewill. Some people are good and a lot of people are bad.

This is the only game in town. When we die we go back to heaven, which is like the garden of Eden. When we get bored we come back to earth to live another life.

Maybe we learn something each time we come back.

When we learn everything there is to know we become like Buddah or God.

No one has the answers, matter of fact, to what is going on here on earth, the human experience.

The bible doesnt answer the questions satisfactorly. And atheistic evolution doesnt answer the questions satisfactoryly.

So it seems we can pick and choose our destiny. This is the forum of many truths.

I suspect that we are eternal spirits and we have found a way to entertain ourselves eternally.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Yea.. me and my JW friends when I was still in we would get together, we would ask a bunch of funny questions like that and some of my friends did not like it when we made them think. One question that a friend of mind asked that made everyone gasp (except me I was laughing my ass off) was if homosexuality is wrong why is the man's G spot situated were it is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit