Busted my wife tonight.

by cappytan 27 Replies latest members private

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    CONGRATS! You are one fortunate guy, good to hear the positive updates!
  • kairos
    kairos
    If she whispers "cappytan" in your ear before bed, just go with it...
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

That's very positive, Cappy!

I wish my wife didn't cause me so much grief before she finally woke up herself. In her case, it was a dramatic, near-overnight turn, driven by the paedophilia policies of the WTS, and she never turned back. Blessed be insomnia! Even if, oddly, the folks from the congregation are lining up to give her a "recovery bible study" and, at the same time, no one has ever reached out to me or our son to try to "recover us". I find it funny - maybe they think I'm such an uber-apostate, that even coming close to me is hazardous to their faith. That also tells me so much about how solid they are about their faith. In any case, after she woke up, she never looked back, and possibly hates the WTS even more than I do. Go figure.

Congratulations, Cappy. Hopefully, your wife will also join you soon in leaving this tragic cult that I wish I had never been a part of.

Eden

• Open mind
    Open mind

Fantastic news!!

The day I noticed my wife snooping out JW-related stuff on the Web from NON-Watchtower sources was the day I knew our lives would be changed for the better forever.

Wishing you a shared exit!

om

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    That's great!!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Didn't she hear? An open mind is like an open window for the DEMONZ!!

Boo!

Congrats CappyTan!

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

You just never know, she may have an account on here!

• pixel
    pixel
    Good good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit