Weed Anyone??

by Quirky1 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Judging by your new avitar, you kinda fine! I like a man with a nice boo-tay. I even like the lips tattoo LOL!

btw, I'm female, in case you were gettin' kinda nervous.

Whew!

A&W - Me too!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Superapostababe - I use the hell out of roundup where I can, especially the driveway.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

One house I moved into a few years back had "weed" growing in the yard. Apparently the prior owners indulged and accidently dropped some seeds.

BTS

• Twitch
    Twitch

Dude, like, it's so not right that dis thread is about weed but not about weed, u know eh? It's so dry around here and I see this and I think, yeah! Gonna score some chronic to-nite!

Harsh.

• White Dove
    White Dove

...oh...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

WD??

• amama2six
    amama2six

Oh, this thread is about yard work and gardening? *turns around and walks back out* :P

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

But we do have a tendancy to make the thread wander.......

• amama2six
    amama2six

My mind tends to wander when...ummmm...I've burned some weeds. ;)

• chickpea
    chickpea

this is my first year implementing
    "square foot garden" techniques
    and i have to say the weeding is
    minimal and easy to keep ahead of

i pluck and eat the early dandelion leaves*
    as well as the lamb's quarters** since i learned
    in a nutrition class how amazingly beneficial they
    are in terms of minerals and vitamins....
    free supplements!

for the rest of it, the hub weed whacks with
    his trusty line trimmer ( he recently had to
    repair the cable as he whacked right thru it)!

we try not to use any herbicides as our ravine
    feeds right into the bay, a little over a mile
    straight downhill

* This food is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Potassium and Manganese. http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2441/2

** This food is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Niacin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2869/2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit