ATTENTION: Angela Montgomery, the JW "Mommy Molester" found guilty this Friday afternoon of 6 counts of child rape

by AndersonsInfo 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Andrea Montgomery was found guilty as charged on each of the 6 charges of child rape of her biological son, Alan Von Webb, the oldest boy of four children. Today, many media people were there in the courtroom for the first time since the trial started.

The verdict came in about 3:30 p.m. which took time for the judge to read, etc., so I learned about it at 4 p.m. when the father of the four children, now young adults, called us. One of the children has Down's Syndrome, and it's difficult to imagine, but he also was raped since a child by his mother.

Angela Montgomery is a good-looking woman. Her photo in the paper when charged two years ago was terrible. When she testified she went into the JW mode of speaking - very controlled, articulate and she sounded as if she was highly educated. The defense brought up the JW religion many times and so did Angela Montgomery. She said her former husband was behind all the charges. She never raped her son. What happened next would make for an amazing movie that is if you want to go to an X-rated one.

A very relieved Barbara Anderson

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Thanks Barbara for the update. Good result.
  • blondie
    blondie

My father was like that, despite overwhelming facts and evidence, he maintained his illusion of himself.

Good work Barbara and everyone who also worked hard and endured the pain.

• wifibandit
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

One of the children has Down's Syndrome, and it's difficult to imagine, but he also was raped since a child by his mother.

......................Image result for low life

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/053/a/7/Jehovah__s_Witnesses_Preachers_by_Witness_4_Life.jpg

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm glad she was convicted! I'm kinda surprised the names

of the victims were mentioned in the article, I thought they were protected?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The victims are now young adults and gave permission for their names to be used.

Regarding Angela Montgomery. We've all heard of psychopaths. That's what this woman has to be. She showed no emotion during the whole time except when she said loudly three times, "I never raped my son!" The children said their mother was a good cook, a fun-loving parent and had a nice calm household. In testimony a therapist read from her notes written when two of the boys saw her when they were around 10-12, and one boy said to the therapist, "My mom is like a wicked witch but poses as a fairy." This from the boy she dressed from birth as a girl when the dad wasn't around. At the same time this woman was looked upon as a fun-loving mature JW who studied the literature all the time. She regular pioneered or temporary pioneered often. I'm not blaming the Witness organization for her behavior. However, from all the child abusers in the WT organization, it is apparent that this type of religion must attract some people who are mentally-deranged. And what's so sad is that the WT's rules and beliefs protect these people from exposure.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And what's so sad is that the WT's rules and beliefs protect these people from exposure

.....Barbara Anderson

Image result for wATCHTOWER LOGO

............................http://noethics.net/News/images/stories/pedophile%20playground.jpg

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fact that she provoked a sexual act with her own son(s), but denies any wrong tells a story of her own mental health and balanced awareness.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Those young adults are very brave, I'm sure it was very difficult to have to talk about everything in detail. I hope she gets a very long sentence.

Thank you for the update Barbara.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit