Read to end and you will see what I am trying to do

by BonaFide 16 Replies latest jw friends

• almostbitten
    almostbitten

Many so-called historians discredit 1914 as a pivotal date because they give a different date for the fall of Jerusalem. Who are we going to believe? Those who constantly change opinions and ideas, or God’s organization, that has shown to be a pillar of the truth? The faithful and discreet does extensive research on every article, so we have good reason to trust them, just as Jesus trusts them. (Matt 24:45)
    You've got to be kidding, right? That makes NO sense. The WTS are the ones who are constantly flip-flopping. Yes, scientists and researchers have changed their opinions, too, but at least they can admit it and not chalk it off as "Old light" aka "We don't know what the f**k we're talking about." And HOW does the FDS get THEIR research information? By counting on their fingers and toes, maybe a calculator? Since they are so anti-education, WHERE are they getting their information? Pulling it out of their a$$es? The WTS is constantly "quoting" material from outside sources to often undergird their positions/beliefs/doctrines, usually to the affirmative. These sources tend to be HISTORIANS and SCIENTISTS, so if these very same people supposedly can't be trusted, then what does that say about the FDS relying upon them?
    Wake up, people. LIVE READY, and you wouldn't have to worry about dates.

• yknot
    yknot
    However, we have received reports that some use www.Jehovahs-Witness.com to find honest-hearted ones who have an interest in Jehovah’s Witnesses and the truth. True, on that website there are strict rules as to being respectful. And we do not make rules as to what websites a Christian can visit, we should use our own conscience. (Romans 2:15) However, wouldn’t it be even more upbuilding to direct a person to Watchtower.org rather than Jehovah’s-Witness.com?

Okay you turncoat apostates!

Which one of yous have been secretly doing a PM bible studies?....LOL

I think I am in love with this outline writer!

• Turkey Sandwich
    Turkey Sandwich

AudeSapere
    "Jehovahs Witness dot com was *not* mentioned from the platform. That is one of the comments that bonafide added in."

It was mentioned in another thread by a couple people that yes, JWD was called out by name at a NY convention, and it was in the same context as bonafide recorded...which I find exceptionally odd. I have found a couple forums where 'for real' JDubs talk to people about issues, and answer questions. In my (albeit short) time here, this seems more of an ex-JW forum....calling this place out by name seems more like name-dropping for potentially curious JW's.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awakened said, "It's a good idea, but I wonder how far he will get, lol"

Might get farther than you'd think... it has confused a few here! People are pretty darned gullible when it comes to the forwarded emails. It would be funny if it started getting passed by folks who didn't even really read through it.

Cheers, BonaFide, I think it's worth a go...
    but of course...
    that would definitely blow your cover.

Love,
    Baba.

• whitman
    whitman

I'm with Baba and A@G - go for it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Baptism:

• sir82
    sir82

Very clever....

E-mails like this get circulated dozens or even hundreds of times via mailing lists. There's just enough "normal" hoo-ha in there to look legitimate. And the thinking points are quite subtly placed.

If anybody receives this e-mail in their personal e-mail, they should post it here! See how far this gets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit