Just a feel good post

by heybaby 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• heybaby
    heybaby

Hey everyone. My last few posts have been about the information I have been finding and my husband's reaction to it. So I thought I would take a small break from that. I just want to reflect on how I am feeling now. I hate to see my husband upset, but I feel that being the highly intelligent (albeit brainwashed) man that he is, he will soon start to see all the crap that is really going on with the WTS. I hope that day comes sooner rather than later. Until such time, I am feeling like a different person. I feel like I a coming out from under a pile of rubble and I can finally see the sun! For the first time, I really feel like I have hope. I know that "worldly" people as a whole are not the Satan-loving people the WTS painted them to be, I know that you can pursue higher education and still have a relationship with God, I know that you can have some nice things and not be a materialistic person. I LOVE THIS NEW-FOUND HOPE!!!!!! I want to shout to the world that I am finally finding out what happiness truly is!!! As I have said before, I love meeting new people, so drop me a line and introduce yourself. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

So happy for you. It does get easier!

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

HEY! HEYBABY!

It is truly a great feeling, when it strikes you how stupid all the teachings of the Dubs are, and you can finally see the sun behind the clouds!

Grasp that, hold onto it. That feeling will get you through some tough times escaping the Borg, and hopefully on into a bright future on the other side.

Much, Much Love

Rob

• megs
    megs

I'm so glad to hear that you are breaking away!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here's a feel good song for ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXL9AkXzlt8

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Just wait till you get to socialize with the world and you have that very first momment of "This is what its like,Ah!" Congratulations

it only gets better from here!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Heybaby!! It's a lighter load that WE carry these days. And yes, we do feel better with each passing day that we no longer support the WTBTS... Did they EVER support US?? Slave owners do NOT support their slaves.

NMG

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi Heyday , well its great that you've found the truth on the truth !

You folks today have it lot easier than people such as myself who left in the early 80's when there was no inter-net to gather information on,

as for myself I left on suspicion and speculation that something was very amiss, in a Christian sense and a moral sense

with this organization, that was 28 years ago, sheesh time flies .........all the best in your new life and congratulations too

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

heybaby you are like myself i have a wife who is a nurse so not stupid but holds on to the wtbts mad crap i know how you feel you love them and want them to see that they are serving a false prophet but they will not see i have showed my wife pics of russells grave with the pyramid on it and still she says iam wrong i was brought up a jw but iam so glad God has showed me the facts about this org you and me are both just starting our new way of thinking lets keep in touch and try to help those we love see the real truth there are so many reasons to keep away from jws God bless sorry there is no punctuation just so going with the flow .The Lord jesus bless you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit