Thanks to each and everyone of you

by StoneWall 32 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Hi all! After many months of lurking and researching on oh so many different topics, doubts, concerns, and viewpoints I decided to get my feet wet and start posting. Many times I wished to contribute something to a thread but was to apprehensive to get an account. Then as time passed and I read many more of the post from various members the uneasiness subsided somewhat and my desire to proceed into previously uncharted waters grew. So I feel that in someway all have had a impact on my decision and just wished to express my appreciation. Also as a sidenote many of my family members have benefited from this site as well as others as I shared some of the things with them....( even as I type this my 18 year old son is getting ready to create his account on here) A brief history on me: born in, dunked as a teenager, married the girl of my dreams who was not a witness at the time, currently listed as inactive ( missing in action), have many family in org. Some scriptures that really stood out to help me with my research 1 Thess. 5:21 "Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine. 1 John 4:1" Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world." with much respect, Stone

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

So glad you feel comfortable to join in. Great scriptures. Look forward to hearing more about you…..

Pleasure to meet you…

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great to hear that we reach beyond the cosy walls of this forum. Welcome.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Welcome. Nice first post!

Cog

• flipper
    flipper

STONEWALL- Glad many here are able to make a difference for you in starting anew ! Hope you enjoy your stay friend ! Welcome to the board from my wife and I. Look forward to hearing more from you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome -- come on in, the water's warm!

I'm glad you were able to do some research and get a good basis of facts. There are so many good resources these days, so much more than there were 15 or 20 years ago. That's why so many more are able to come out of the organization and know they're on solid ground.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Hi!!,

Glad you are here. I also lurked a long time before joining. Welcome and enjoy!!

Meow

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Mr.Maj,jgnat,Cog,flipper thx for the warm welcome. It has been a most interesting last year to say the least for me and family. Without going into too much detail at present time all I can say is each day has definetly had its share of anxieties for a while now. As with others on here got some kin that are perplexed as to what is going on in my life at the moment. Sometimes its even hard for me to fathom it all. But more to come in the future. Have been enjoying many of the post on here for sometime. Hope everyone keeps up the good work!! Stone :)

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    1 John 4:1" Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world."

Thats so correct Stone

We all have personal integrity don't we

Welcome to the forum

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit