I bet you do not remember this picture, or do you?

by vivalavida 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Leo Fuchs was the Photographer to the stars in the 60s. He seems to have taken a lot of pictures of the Jet Set.

The lady seems to be Pascale Petit - She did pose for Playboy in 1963 as an Italian Cleopatra

vivalavida

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Definitely same image... only a little dressed up, if you know what I mean!

vlv

• agent zero
    agent zero

i wonder if she ever saw herself in the book by coincidence? that would be freaky for her

It's funny that people keep tripping over that picture and making the connection.

Hortensia, i guess everyone's just busy reading 1961 stern's all the time. its the thing to do

A0

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The pic is in Google Images under her name , but on the 6th page. This was borrowed by the WTS 21 years after it was published, so perhaps the artist thought he was safe..Who'da thought we would be discussing it now?

Can it really be 26 years ago that the Live Forever book was released? Tempus fugit !!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I must admit I had often wondered while sitting through long boring meetings from where the pictures come - if they were actually all models like in the video they made about JW's where they show "brothers" posing as Jesus pulling Peter out of the tumultous water and then another "brother" painting them to use in The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived book. I wondered how they could afford to do that for every single picture.

Well, I guess here now, years later, when I wasn't even thinking about it anymore, is my answer. I would have never guessed. How naive!

Rachel

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Well, I remember looking at her, on the Paradise book and thinking how beautiful she was. So, when I discovered that she was not a "sister", if you know what I mean, I decided to track the german magazine to prove it to myself. You know, that it was actually as it was claimed.

When I received the magazine I decided to post the picture.

By the way, she is french, not german.

vlv

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I was a JW for 13 years and saw that pic often and thought the JW artists were incredibly talented. HA! Plagiarists!

This is the first time i have seen this comparison!

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Does any one else see hidden images in the white substance in the back ground?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

white substance ... oops my bad ... hee hee. i wondered where my magazine went.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey! Stop talking about me like I'm not here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit