When the hell do I bcome a Jr Member?

by kzjw 13 Replies latest jw friends

• kzjw
    kzjw

and why do my post sometimes read "Error"? I'd be well over a hundred & 50 post if it wasn't for that!

• JK666
    JK666

kz,

100 posts to be a "junior."

JK

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

one reason why you may get an Error is because you may be using WORD when you type the message and then do a COPY to the message window, use NOTEPAD or WORDPAD, its a problem with the Fonts.

• K.Matthews
    K.Matthews

I'm a newbie too but I think it's better to be called a virgin than a newbie, I mean that doesn't count until you've gone over 100 also right?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once you have your 100th post, you will be a Junior Member. It can take a while for it to catch up on your earlier posts, but you will be a Junior Member at the time your 100th post is on. Some people may take a few days, others a few years, to reach this.

After that, senior member requires 250 posts. You reach Master Member at 500. It takes 1000 to be a Jedi Master, 2000 to be Emperor Class, and 5000 for Supreme One. Beyond that, I am not aware of any further upgrades in rank, except forum assistants and administrators.

• Sway
    Sway

I think if you go over 100, you're pretty much a slut.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

I'll PM you my address so you can send a check or cash.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

2 witnesses have to witness you post in order for it to count.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I'm still not out of "newbie-dom" as I've had to start over. Some freakish problems with my first profile mean I'm back to square 1!

• *summer*
    *summer*

Only 96 to go, Amaha' aret

Tell me, does your name have a specific meaning? It sounds like one of those Sikhs names. Beautiful, by the way...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit