Help pls download WT Library

by zakheyold 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zakheyold
    zakheyold

Pls help me find free downloadable full Watch Tower Library (all publications) in text Format (editable) (txt, doc, html etc) for 1917 - 1949 years or for any subperiod. Thank you very much for helping. PS Sorry for my terrible english, it isnt my native lang.

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

I went on eBay and was able to buy a disk of all the old watchtowers from the 1879 to 1945. You should check there. If you need any of them I can email them to you.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

someone should set up a server with these things on it.

i would find it very enlightening.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    someone should set up a server with these things on it.

i would find it very enlightening.

There was, but of course copyright laws got in the way, and the site's hosting company refused to host for them any longer.

Kwin

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

what if someone set up a torrent?

thats nearly impossible to stop.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Try this link. If you can’t get it or if it takes too long, PM me your email address and I will send all the files to you….

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Watchtower-Bible-and-Tract-Society-Jehovah-s-Witnesses-Wa/43245dd4b465d2e413bcaecd80fd8e56f98263194420

• yknot
    yknot

PMing you.....

(kudos goes to Brinjen !!!)

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

YAY!!!

• jaydee
    jaydee

Oh yes , there is some great stuff to get via torrents. Got my elders book that way.

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

Here's another great torrent, which has loads of old Russell and Rutherford publications etc.,
    many old and rare books including Divine Purpose, Paradise Lost, Photo Drama of
    Creation--tons of neat stuff:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/44694968/watchtower?tab=summary

Should help fill out your theocratic library, especially because none of those books are on the CD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit