What's the difference in

by John Doe 20 Replies latest jw friends

• [crazypanda]
    [crazypanda]

how many jaydubs do you think have their debit card pin numbers as 1914...? hmm....

• yknot
    yknot

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

• [crazypanda]
    [crazypanda]

i worry about my family.

• [crazypanda]
    [crazypanda]

rofl. let me clarify.

we all just lost our damn minds becuase sparky told herself a joke she didn't get and was laughing so hard it was generating eye urination, at which point persephoner spit bright red shtuff across the room while managing to get it on her white shirt.

unilateral spray.

yum, right?

no.

i remain unsprayed by goos from eyes and/or gaping maws.

• John Doe
    John Doe

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday. They arrive at the club and the doorman says, “Hey, Dave! How ya doin’?”

His wife is puzzled and asks if he’s been to this club before.

“Oh, no,” says Dave. “He’s on my bowling team.”

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he’d like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, “How did she know that you drink Budweiser?”

“She’s in the Ladies’ Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them.”

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says “Hi Davey. Want your usual lap dance, big boy?”

Dave’s wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, “Looks like you picked up a real ##### tonight, Dave.”

• John Doe
    John Doe

A redneck was stopped by a game warden in Central Mississippi recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'
    'Naw, sir', replied the redneck. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?', says the redneck.

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH', replied the warden!

'What fish?', replied the redneck.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

as a faithful jw, mine was 1975 forever hehe

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN- To me there is not much difference at all in that time line as per how it affects my life, my wife's life, or loved ones presently here. It's a hell of a long way in the future so I don't worry about it. I am concerned with living in the here and now

• Mincan
    Mincan

In geological terms, 100,000 years would be considered in an age... this is conceivable for humans, behavioural humans have been around in these sorts of time frames... however when you mention millions of years, this is classified in epochs or periods, then for me it starts to become inconceivable.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit