Newb :p

by XxJazzxX 12 Replies latest jw friends

• XxJazzxX
    XxJazzxX

Hello there. I'm known here by the name of Jazz. I guess I'll tell a lil bit about myself.

I'm not a JW nor have I ever been DFed or DAed. I'm a Baptist, or better said, Trinitarian. What led me here is my wife is DFed and is seeking to be reinstated. We often get into heated Bible discussion. In fact, the one we had today (discussing Mat: 8:2, John 15:26, 17:11, 20:28-29) might have been the most intense discussion we've ever had, but thats for another post. Anyways, I hope to find any more information in this forum to further my knowledge and research of the JWs. And hopefully, get my wife to look at things my way for once...

• yknot
    yknot

alt to our little discussion board!

I am send you a PM soon!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Jazz !!

Good luck with Mrs. Jazz.

You're going to learn a lot about the JWs that they don't want you to know.

B the X

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Jazz, welcome to the forum.

The WT teaches that they are selected by God to be His sole channel of communication. As long as she believes that, you are flogging a dead horse debating the bible with her.

Stick around and we will try to give you the tools you need.

Cheers
    Chris

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

With all these newbies, we need an official welcoming commitee!

Welcome aboard!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Welcome Aboard- I hope your wife checks your history and begins to read this on her own. It may be the only way to your happiness.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome, Jazz!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

to the board!!!

I hope you can find all the answers you are looking for here to persuade your wife from not going back! Good luck!!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Messed up post

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Hello and welcome to the board.

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit