Who is up for silly?

by Sparkplug 52 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Sparky, do something fun, I'm so bored!!!!!!!!!!

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

Sorry, Sparky is laughing her tail off reading An Encyclopedia of Erotic Wisdom. There is this one position that says, "you should only attempt it in water unless your lover is a circus strong man. One slip in standing positions where the woman's weight can suddenly bear on the p3n1s can permanently damage it's hydraulics." She's finding it vastly amusing.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Mr Doe..... As for the random purple diamond comment and then the unsolicited criticism on the google look up, please enlighten us. Was that just a silly comment meant to bring about questions of your intelligence or sanity? :)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Mr Doe..... As for the random purple diamond comment and then the unsolicited criticism on the google look up, please enlighten us. Was that just a silly comment meant to bring about questions of your intelligence or sanity? :)

I never question my sanity's intelligence!

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

LOL ok, I might be able to like you now. Thought you were just being a big ole brat for a minute there.

• [crazypanda]
    [crazypanda]

hi mom!! ^^

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

Hey booger bear! This is my daughter. She was raised in the borg until she was 7. I wised up and she finally got her first birthday party when she was 8.

watch her...she's a smart ass. she comes by it honestly though.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Howdy Punkin! I "shant" call you punkin all I want!

• [crazypanda]
    [crazypanda]

you shant? XD

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was typing in Spanish you know! Eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit