I need some input (Migraines)

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I thought my long hair caused headaches for me and I ain't cutting it, ...I think it was more allergies....

Another thing to cut out is aspartame

That will do it for a headache for me every time especially diet cola's. I hardly have headaches anymore. Hope you

can work out the problem for him....

So you're letting your hair grow as a protest too.....tee hee hee ....good for you.

h4o

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

both me, my sister and my mom all suffer from recurrent migrains all the time and we all have short hair. Thats a load of shit.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OK this isn't Sparkplug, it's Persephone. I'm over at Sparkplug's.

My daughter has the thickest hair I've ever come across. A pony tail about as big around as your wrist. At one point it was almost to her waist and she has NEVER had a migraine.

I've heard that migraines and TMJ can be caused by stress. Not trying to be disrespectful, but maybe ole grandpappy needs to get off the kid's booty about his hair and focus on what could be the real issue....Perhaps the stress of not being accepted for who he is by the people who should love him unconditionally? Just sayin'

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I think you already know the answer to this one. Long hair does not cause migraines! Continue with the neurologist, use the bite guard for the TMJ and follow up with the PROFESSIONALS.

Jesus H. Christ JW's are idiots!

nj

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Long hair causes migraines? Total baloney! My migraines started as a kid ... when I had short hair. They were frequent and severe. I've had long hair all my adult life and I rarely get migraines now. Next they'll be telling you that he'll get pneumonia if goes out in the cold without a hat, or he'll get arthritis if he cracks his knuckles, or that he'll go blind if ... I think I'll stop right there.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Try Magnesium Taurate.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Thanks to you all! I appreciate your suggestions immensly!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

tell your father in law you don't care what his brother says and you don't want to hear about it anymore. Then use the headship card, it's your family and your son, and you won't have any interference. Whenever he starts, raise your hand to a stop position and say "I don't want to hear it."

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I have suffered from migraines for a while now, and yes I did think it was cause my extra long heavy hair. So I did chop it all off really short, and they came back more severe than ever. Then I went to a chiropractor and they told me I had 3 pinched nerves in my neck and that is what was causing my headaches. So since then I have my long hair back. Just not as long as it was before.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Prolonged exposure to stringed instruments playing (over 1 hour) trigger migraines in me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit